Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu was a well-known legislator and one of the coordinators of the freedom war. He was the backbone of regular employees and groups, and in his efforts, he overcame various obstacles. His support was unspeakable for the country and the people. He tried to make an opening for the people and helped slow down the unemployment rate in this country.
Auspicious Activities Of His Life:
Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu was an eminent government official of the Bangladesh Awami League. He was chosen as a parliament part of the Chittagong-12 body electorate multiple times. He was brought to the world in Chittagong on May 1, 19445. Akhtaruzzaman finished his Secondary School Certificate instruction in 1958 from Patiya High School and he was conceded to Notre Dame College that very year. During his higher auxiliary schooling, he won the grant and was conceded to Illinois University of Science and Technology in the United States. Afterward, he examined business organizations at New York University. He got back to the country in December 1968 subsequent to winning a partner degree from that point. He was involved in political exercises under the Bangladesh Chatra League.
Below are some of the special activities of his life from which we can learn a lot
- . One of his early political achievements was that he was the person behind setting up the “Swadhin Bangla Betar Kendra” in Chittagong during our war of liberation
- He additionally established the United Commercial Bank Limited and made it one of Bangladesh’s best banks.
- Reaching the highest point of business in Bangladesh and perhaps being the best industrialist, he never presented himself as an industrialist. He established many industrial factories in the country which greatly reduced the problem of unemployment.
- He has done numerous beneficial works in the vicinity and built numerous schools and madrasas for advanced training. Usually, he followed his morals. His comrades are extremely happy to consider him as their collaborator as he usually helps them when no one addresses their call.
- Late Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu had accomplished the “Autonomy Award 2021” for his colossal commitment in the conflict 1971.
Akhtaruzzaman was one of the coordinators of the liberation war. He worked regularly for staff and the team in difficult situations. His help for the country and the people can be seen in government issues as well as in business and mechanical fields. He tried to work for the people and reduce the unemployment rate. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury was for a long time active in the legislative affairs of Chittagong. He was the leader of the South Chittagong Awami League for the time being. He was elected to Parliament more than once in public meetings. He was the leader of the Standing Panel on Jute and Material in the Tenth Public Parliament. Until his death, he worked by giving up jealousy and envy. Akhtaruzzaman is still alive after his death. He is not only alive in the hearts of the people of Chittagong, he is also alive in the hearts of all the people of Bangladesh.
Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu was a government official. Everyone loves and respects him. The cries of the poor people hurt him a lot. He used to help the poor as much as he could. He was an admirable character for his family and public activities